Baked Sweet Potato “Fries”
- 4 medium sweet potatoes
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon chopped rosemary
- 1 teaspoon chopped thyme
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Cut sweet potatoes unto French fry sized slices and then place in a large bowl. Add in all other ingredients and toss.
- Line sweet potato fries in a single layer on a baking sheet (you will need to use 2 baking sheets) and bake for 12 minutes then gently flip them over and bake another 10 minutes.
- Let them cool slightly before serving.
- Optional: Lightly coat with parmesan cheese or additional sea salt.