Banana Oat Yum Yum Muffins
Serves: Makes 1 dozen
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 cups Rolled Oats
- ½ cup coconut palm sugar
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup Garden of Life Coconut Oil melted
- ½ teaspoon almond or vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350° degrees and grease muffin tins with Garden of Life Coconut Oil.
- Mix together coconut palm sugar, melted coconut oil and almond extract until smooth.
- Mash in bananas and mix again until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, mix together remaining dry ingredients, and then slowly incorporate into wet ingredients to form the batter.
- Spoon out batter into muffin tins, filling each section about ¾ of the way up.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes.
- Let muffins cool before serving.
- If stored in refrigerator, muffins last one week.
Products in this Recipe
Raw Extra Virgin Coconut Oil Glass Jar - 16 fl oz (473mL)