Skip to content
Berry Oatmeal Bake
- 3 cups gluten free oats
- 1 Tablespoon Garden of Life Chia Seed
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- ¾ cup coconut palm sugar
- ¼ cup maple syrup (or honey)
- ½ cup Garden of Life Coconut Oil melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- 2 Tablespoons chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9 x 12 pan with coconut oil.
- Mix together oats, chia seed, cinnamon, baking powder and sea salt.
- Add in eggs, sugar, maple syrup, coconut oil and vanilla and stir until well mixed.
- Fold in berries.
- Pour batter into pan then sprinkle pecans on top and bake for 40 minutes.
- Serve warm or cold.
- Store in refrigerator for up to 5 days.