Skip to content
Big Bear Blueberry Muffins
Serves: 12 (Makes 12 Muffins)
- 7 organic eggs
- 1/3 cup coconut milk (from the can)
- ½ cup Garden of Life Coconut Oil (melted)
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 Tablespoon Garden of Life Golden Flax Seed
- 1 cup organic blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and grease muffin pan with coconut oil or use muffin pan liners.
- Combine all dry ingredients and set aside.
- Whisk or blend together all wet ingredients.
- Slowly add dry ingredients to wet ingredients until well mixed.
- Stir in blueberries and pour about 2 Tablespoons of batter into each muffin holder.
- Bake for 20 to 24 minutes.