Big Boy Bites
Serves: 16 square pieces
- 2 cups shelled pistachios
- 2 cups shelled walnuts
- 1 cup coconut flakes
- ½ cup goji berries
- 10 pitted Medjool dates
- 2 Tablespoons almond butter
- 1 Tablespoon Garden of Life Coconut Oil
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place nuts and coconut flakes in food processor and process for about 10 seconds.
- Add dates, goji berries, coconut oil, almond butter and vanilla extract. Pulse mixture about 20 times, or until it begins to stick together.
- Press mixture into a square brownie pan and refrigerate for at least an hour before cutting into squares and serving. (Refrigerate for up to 10 days.)
- As an option, you can add a chocolate frosting on top. Blend together ½ cup coconut oil (melted) ½ cup maple syrup, ¼ cup cacao and ½ teaspoon vanilla. Pour about ¼ of the sauce on top of the bars before refrigerating. Save the rest of the frosting for fruit dip or an ice cream topping.
Products in this Recipe
Raw Extra Virgin Coconut Oil Glass Jar - 16 fl oz (473mL)