Black Bean Spread
- 1 15-ounce can of black beans
- ½ cup steam carrots
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1½ Tablespoon of tomato paste
- 1½ Tablespoons of tahini
- 1 Tablespoon of coconut aminos (or ½ Tablespoon of wheat-free tamari)
- 2 teaspoons of Garden of Life Chia Seed
- ¼-½ teaspoon of sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Slice veggies and crackers for serving.
- Drain and rinse black beans very well.
- Place all ingredients except the olive oil into your food processor using the "S" blade.
- Process until well mixed, then slowly incorporate the olive oil until the mixture is creamy.
- Serve right away or store in a container in the refrigerator for up to five days.
Products in this Recipe
RAW Organics™ Chia Seed 12 oz (340g)