Skip to content
Broccoli Autumn Salad
- ½ cup vegan plain cream cheese (such as KiteHill)
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons honey (or maple syrup)
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 ½ teaspoon poppy seeds
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 4 cups broccoli florets chopped into bite sized pieces
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- ½ cup sliced almonds
- ½ cup blueberries
- ¼ cup pomegranate seeds (optional)
- Whisk together all dressing ingredients and set aside.
- In a large bowl, place all salad ingredients then pour in dressing and toss.
- Serve immediately or store in refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- Note: If dressing is too thick, add an additional tablespoon or two of almond milk.