Skip to content
Carrot Cake Bites
Serves: 30 Cookie Bites
- 2 cups walnuts
- 10 Medjool dates - pitted
- 1 cup grated carrot
- ½ cup plus 1 cup shredded coconut flakes
- ¼ cup raisins
- 2 Tablespoons almond milk
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon dried ginger powder
- 1 Tablespoon Garden of Life Coconut Oil
- 1 scoop Garden of Life Sport Plant-Based Protein Vanilla
- Place walnuts, protein powder and spices in food processor using the “s” blade and process for 10 seconds.
- Add remaining ingredients, reserving one cup of coconut flakes, and pulse 20-25 times until all ingredients are well combined and the batter sticks together.
- Roll tablespoon-sized cookie bites, then roll each bite in remaining 1 cup of coconut flakes and refrigerate for an hour so that bites will harden.
- Serve chilled. Store in freezer for one month or in refrigerator for 4-to-5 days.