Cast Iron Skillet Peach Crisp
- 7 medium ripe peaches cut into ¼ inch thick slices
- 1 ½ cup chopped pecans
- ½ cup coconut palm sugar
- ¼ cup organic cane sugar
- 3 Tablespoons melted Garden of Life Coconut Oil
- 3 Tablespoons lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup gluten free flour
- ¾ cup coconut palm sugar
- ½ cup Garden of Life Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Grease cast Iron skillet with coconut oil.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine filling ingredients then place in cast iron skillet.
- Next, combine topping ingredients (it’s easiest to mix these ingredients with your hands) and place on top of filling, then place in oven and bake for 40 minutes.
- Serve warm.
- Option: Serve with a scoop of non-dairy vanilla ice cream.
- Store left overs in refrigerator for up to 4 days.
Products in this Recipe
Raw Extra Virgin Coconut Oil Glass Jar - 16 fl oz (473mL)