Chocolate Gingerbread Truffles
- 16 gingersnap cookies (gluten free brand such as MI-DEL)
- 2 cups cashew butter
- ½ cup cacao
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup Garden of Life Coconut Oil
- 3 Tablespoons almond flour
- 1 Tablespoon molasses
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- Place gingersnap cookies into the food processor using the “s” blade and process until the cookies are all crumbs then set aside in a bowl.
- To make the truffles, place all the ingredients (except the cookie crumbs) into the food processor using the “s” blade and blend until smooth.
- Remove batter and place in the refrigerator for at least an hour so that it feels like the texture of playdough.
- Once the batter has set, roll tablespoon sized balls then coat in cookie crumbs.
- Store truffles in freezer for up to one month and serve cold (or they will soften too much).
Products in this Recipe
Raw Extra Virgin Coconut Oil Plastic Jar - 29 fl oz (858 mL)