Chocolate Goji Bites
Serves: 20 Cookie Bites
- 1 cup almond butter
- ¼ cup cacao
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 Tablespoons coconut flakes
- 3 Tablespoons goji berries
- 2 Tablespoons Garden of Life Coconut Oil
- Melt coconut oil and mix together almond butter, melted coconut oil, cacao and honey using a spoon or fork.
- Add in coconut flakes and goji berries and mix until well incorporated.
- By hand, roll small cookie bites and place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper and freeze for several hours before eating. (Cookie bites last up to two months in the freezer.)
Products in this Recipe
Raw Extra Virgin Coconut Oil Glass Jar - 16 fl oz (473mL)