Chocolate Honey Bark
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly crush crackers and place on a parchment-lined cookie sheet and bake for 8 minutes then let cool.
- While crackers are in oven, melt chocolate, coconut oil and honey in a double broiler.
- Once crackers are cool, pour melted chocolate mixture over the crackers then top with nuts, cherries, coffee beans and salt.
- Place bark in refrigerator for one hour to set and then break into pieces.
- Store bark in refrigerator or freezer.
Products in this Recipe
Raw Extra Virgin Coconut Oil Plastic Jar - 29 fl oz (858 mL)