Skip to content
Chocolate Strawberry Protein Bars
Serves: 6 Large Bars or 36 Small Bites
- 2 scoops Garden of Life® RAW Organic Protein Vanilla
- 2 ½ cups freeze dried strawberries
- 1 cup coconut flakes
- ¼ cup coconut cream or coconut milk
- ½ vanilla bean or 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 Tablespoon Garden of Life Coconut Oil
- ½ lb. dark chocolate (55-70% dark chocolate works best) plus 1 Tablespoon Coconut Oil
- Place protein powder, strawberries, coconut flakes and sea salt into food processor.
- Cut vanilla bean lengthwise, scrape out insides and add to food processor or use one teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Process until well mixed then add the coconut cream and coconut oil and process again until batter is thick and sticking together.
- Press batter into a parchment-lined small brownie pan and refrigerate several hours to harden.
- Once batter is solidified, cut protein bars into 8 rectangles.
- Heat up a double broiler and add chocolate and coconut oil.
- Stir chocolate chips until they are all melted then dip each protein bar into the chocolate and coat well.
- Place protein bars onto a parchment-lined cookie sheet and store in the refrigerator for 4-to-5 days or in the freezer for up to one month.