Collard Green Wraps with Sundried Tomato Hummus
Organic Hummus Ingredients:
- 1 can chickpeas (rinsed and drained)
- ½ cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 Tablespoons tahini
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 1½ Tablespoons coconut aminos
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Garden of Life Chia Seed
Organic Wrap Ingredients:
- 4 large collard green leaves
- sliced bell peppers and sprouts
- To make the hummus, add all ingredients except sun-dried tomatoes and chia seeds into food processor using the "S" blade and process until smooth.
- Add in sun-dried tomatoes and process until well incorporated.
- Mix in chia seeds.
- Lay collard green leaves flat on the counter, stem side up. Press stem with the back of a spoon to soften and flatten it. (This will make the leaves easier to roll, or you can parboil them.)
- Spread a few Tablespoons of hummus on each leaf, add some sprouts, sliced avocado and sliced peppers, roll collard leave up like a burrito and cut in half. (Hummus lasts five days in the refrigerator.)
Products in this Recipe
RAW Organics™ Chia Seed 12 oz (340g)