Creamy Tomato Soup
- 28oz can of whole tomatoes
- 1 cup diced red onion
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 Tablespoon Garden of Life Coconut Oil
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 scoop Garden of Life MCT Powder
- Heat a large pot to medium high and add in coconut oil, olive oil, onion and garlic and cook for about 8 minutes.
- Add in the entire can of tomatoes and the vegetable broth.
- Use the back of a wooden spoon to smash the tomatoes.
- Add in salt, pepper, dried herbs and bring to a boil.
- Let simmer for 10 minutes then turn off heat.
- Let soup cool then blend together with coconut milk and MCT Powder.
- Return soup to pot to keep warm.
- Top soup with fresh basil ribbons, cashew or vegan sour cream and pumpkin seeds.
Products in this Recipe
Raw Extra Virgin Coconut Oil Glass Jar - 16 fl oz (473mL)