Skip to content
DIY Kale Chips
- 1 large bunch kale - stems removed
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1½ Tablespoons nutritional yeast powder or flakes
- 1 teaspoon honey (or maple syrup)
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- Whisk all ingredients together except kale.
- Add in kale leaves and massage mixture into the kale leaves.
- Lay kale leaves in one layer on a parchment-lined cookie sheet (you will need 2 cookie sheets).
- Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes.
- Let cool and enjoy. Store kale chips in a ziplock bag in the refrigerator for up to one week.