Skip to content
Flu Fighter Tonic
Serves: 3 Cups
- 2 ½ cups purified water
- ¼ cup fresh grapefruit juice
- 2 Tablespoons local honey
- 2 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon sliced jalapeño pepper
- 1 Tablespoon chopped ginger root
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 sprig of fresh mint
- Place all ingredients into a large mason jar, shake vigorously until well combined.
- Store in refrigerator for up to five days.
- Drink 2-to-4 ounces twice daily during flu season.