Skip to content
Game Day Stadium Snack
- 2 cans refried beans
- ¾ cup guacamole
- ½ cup pico de galo
- ½ cup diced bell peppers
- 2 Tablespoons shredded cheese
- 3 Tablespoons black olives thinly sliced
- ¼ cup sour cream
- veggies and chips of choice for dipping
- Spread refried beans onto a cookie sheet in one even layer.
- Draw 6 yard lines with sour cream (works easier if you use a squeeze bottle).
- Create end zones on each side with pico de galo and diced bell peppers.
- Next to the end zones create a thin layer of shredded cheese and top with black olive slices.
- Arrange veggies and chips around the dip.
- Refrigerate for up to one day, serve at football parties.