Gluten-Free Coffee Cake
Serves: 1 Large Bundt Cake
- 3¼ cup gluten free all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 3/4 cup coconut palm sugar
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1¾ cup organic sugar or coconut palm sugar
- 3 eggs
- ¾ cup Garden of Life Coconut Oil melted
- 1 cup Chameleon Cold-Brewed Coffee Mocha Flavor
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ¼ cup Chameleon Coffee
- such as Espresso or Mocha flavor
- 2½ cups of organic powdered sugar OR Swerve Confectioners’ sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, grease (with coconut oil) and lightly flour the inside of the bundt cake mold.
- Mix dry ingredients together in a bowl and set aside.
- In a separate large bowl, beat together Coconut Oil and organic cane sugar until creamy.
- Add in one egg at a time and beat again until smooth.
- In a medium bowl, combine coffee, almond milk and vanilla extract.
- Add 1/3 of the flour mixture into the sugar/coconut oil mixture and beat until well combined, then add ½ of the coffee mixture and beat until well combined.
- Repeat with another 1/3 of the flour, the rest of the coffee mixture and finally the last 1/3 of the flour mixture.
- Pour ½ of the batter into the bundt cake mold, then sprinkle in the streusel mixture and then add the remaining ½ of the batter over the streusel.
- Bake for 60-70 minutes and let cool on a cooling rack for at least 10 minutes.
- Once cooled, flip cake pan over onto a plate and gently guide cake out. Top with glaze.
Products in this Recipe
Raw Extra Virgin Coconut Oil Glass Jar - 16 fl oz (473mL)