Gluten-Free Pumpkin Granola
- 1 1/2 cup chopped or slivered almonds
- 1 cup quick oats (gluten free)
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- ¼ cup Garden of Life Coconut Oil (melted)
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 Tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well so everything is well coated with coconut oil.
- On a large cookie sheet, spread granola mixture into a single layer and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven, let granola cool and then crumble into bite size pieces.
- Store in refrigerator for up to 3 weeks.
Products in this Recipe
Raw Extra Virgin Coconut Oil Glass Jar - 16 fl oz (473mL)