Gluten Free Pumpkin Muffins with Pumpkin Spread
- 1¾ cup gluten free flour
- ¾ cup coconut palm sugar
- ½ cup organic cane sugar
- 1 Tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 15 oz can pumpkin puree
- ½ cup Garden of Life Coconut Oil - melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
TO MAKE PUMKPIN SPREAD:
Use as a spread on muffins, toast or fruit. Using a fork, mix together following ingredients:
- 1 cup almond butter
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 2 Tablespoons Garden of Life Coconut Oil - melted
- ½ Tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Mix together dry ingredients and set aside.
- Using an electric mixer, mix together wet ingredients and then slowly add in dry ingredients until batter is well combined.
- Pour batter into a greased, 12 cavity muffin tin and bake for 22-25 minutes.
Products in this Recipe
Raw Extra Virgin Coconut Oil Plastic Jar - 29 fl oz (858 mL)