Skip to content
Golden Milk Cookies
Wet Organic Ingredients:
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup vegan butter (soy free)
- 1 cup coconut palm sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- First, mix together dry ingredients and set aside.
- Next, using an electric mixer, mix together all wet ingredients.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
- Preheat oven to 350 and bake cookies on parchment-lined cookie sheet for 14 minutes.
- While cookies are baking, make the chocolate sauce.
- In a double broiler, melt the chocolate chips and the coconut oil.
- Once the cookies are baked and cooled (use a cooling rack), drizzle the chocolate sauce over the cookies.
- If you put the cookies in the refrigerator or freezer right after adding the chocolate sauce, the sauce will quickly set.