Golden Milk Donuts
- 1½ cups gluten-free flour
- 2 teaspoons Garden of Life mykind Organics Golden Milk
- 1½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup coconut palm sugar
- ¼ cup honey
- ½ cup Garden of Life Coconut Oil melted
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- ¾ cup unsweetened almond milk
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Whisk together first 6 ingredients and set aside.
- Using a hand-held mixer, mix together sugar, vanilla, honey and coconut palm sugar.
- Add in eggs and mix again.
- Next, alternate dry ingredients and almond milk into the sugar mixture until everything is well incorporated.
- Grease donut pan with coconut oil or coconut spray and pour batter into each cavity about ¾ full.
- Bake for 10 minutes then let cool at least 5 minutes before flipping onto a cooling rack.
- Option: Mix together ½ cup of powdered sugar with 1 Tablespoon of Garden of Life Golden Milk and place in a mesh strainer and dust over donuts.
Products in this Recipe
mykind Organics Golden Milk Powder 3.70 oz (105 g)