Skip to content
Golden Milk Gingerbread
Serves: 1 loaf
- 2 cups gluten-free flour
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1½ teaspoons Garden of Life Golden Milk powder
- 1 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
- ¾ cup molasses
- ¾ cup hot water
- ½ cup coconut palm sugar
- ¼ cup ghee (or coconut oil)
- ¼ cup Garden of Life Coconut Oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2-3 Tablespoons orange juice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9x5 inch loaf pan with coconut oil.
- Mix together all dry ingredients and set aside.
- Mix hot water and molasses together and set aside.
- Beat butter, oil and sugar together until creamy.
- Add in eggs and vanilla and beat again until well combined.
- Now alternate molasses and dry ingredients (3 times) into the wet ingredients until batter is well combined.
- Pour batter into the loaf pan and bake for 55-60 minutes.
- Let loaf cool and make frosting. Whisk together frosting ingredients and spread over top of loaf.
- Decorate with candies if desired.