Golden Milk Truffles
- 2 cups vegan chocolate chips
- 2 Tablespoons Garden Of Life Coconut Oil
- Place all truffle ingredients into a food processor using the “s” blade and process until well combined.
- Remove batter from food processor and place in a bowl and refrigerate for 20-30 minutes.
- Once batter has hardened, roll ½ tablespoon-sized balls using your hands and place them on a parchment-lined cookie sheet.
- Once you have made all the truffle balls, place them in the freezer for one hour.
- Lastly, place chocolate chips and remaining 2 Tablespoons of coconut oil in a glass bowl and melt using a double broiler or you can use the microwave (heat for one minute in microwave, stir, then heat for another 40 seconds).
- Remove the truffle balls from the freezer and dip each one into the melted chocolate then place them back onto a parchment-lined cookie sheet and freeze again until you are ready to serve them.
Products in this Recipe
Raw Extra Virgin Coconut Oil Glass Jar - 16 fl oz (473mL)