Skip to content
Grab-and-Go Breakfast Bars
- 1 ¼ cup walnuts
- ¾ cup shredded coconut
- 8 Medjool dates
- 2 Tablespoons raw honey or maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 ¾ cup gluten free quick oats
- 1 scoop Garden of Life Raw Organic Protein Vanilla
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- ¼ cup Garden of Life Coconut Oil melted
- 2 Tablespoons dairy free mini chocolate chips
- Place first six ingredients into a food processor using the “s” blade.
- Process down until well mixed then press batter into an 8x8 brownie pan.
- Next, process the oats, protein powder, peanut butter and coconut oil.
- Spread that mixture on top of the nut mixture and then top with chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate bars several hours before cutting into 8 equal pieces.
- Bars last 1-2 weeks refrigerated or 1 month in freezer.