Grab ‘n’ Go Bites
Serves: 16 to 18 cookie balls
- 1 scoop Garden of Life RAW Fit Protein powder
- 2 cups unsalted cashews
- 1 Tablespoon Garden of Life Coconut Oil
- ¼ cup dried cranberries (apple juice sweetened if available)
- ½ cup dried coconut flakes
- 10 Medjool dates (pitted and soaked in water for 20 minutes)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- In a bowl, combine coconut flakes and cinnamon and set aside.
- Place RAW Fit and cashews in food processor using the "S" adeade.
- Process until well mixed and resembles a flour-like consistency.
- Remove dates from water.
- Add dates and cranberries to mixture in food processor and pulse until everything begins to stick (about 20 pulses).
- Roll cookie balls and coat in coconut flake/cinnamon mixture.
- Refrigerate to harden the texture of the cookies.
Note: I made this recipe for my mom. She was craving one of my desserts, and I grabbed what she had in the pantry and came up with this recipe. She was very happy with the outcome, especially since it uses one of her favorite Garden of Life products, RAW Fit.