Grab-n-Go Stuffing Muffins
- 10 pieces of sliced gluten-free bread
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped celery
- ¾ cup chopped apple (such as fuji or gala)
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup chicken broth*
- 1 scoop Garden of Life Collagen Peptides - Unflavored*
- ¾ cup soy-free vegan butter
- 1 teaspoon dried sage
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon cumin
- To make bread crumbs, preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut bread into bite-sized cubes then spread out on a cookie sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes—then set aside.
- Heat a large skillet to medium high and add vegan butter, celery and onions and cook for about 7 minutes.
- Add in apples, cranberries, salt, pepper and spices and cook another few minutes.
- Lastly, turn off heat and mix in broth, bread crumbs and collagen peptides and stir until the bread crumbs absorb the liquid and are soggy.
- Place 12 muffin tins into a muffin pan and then fill each one until all the stuffing is gone.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
- Let cool before serving.
- Stuffing muffins can be made in advance and refrigerated for up to 4 days or freeze up to 2 months.
- *Vegan option: Leave Peptides out and add 2 Tablespoons of Garden of Life Golden Flaxseed and use vegetable broth instead of chicken broth.
Products in this Recipe
Collagen Peptides Unflavored - 28 Servings