Skip to content
Green Mango, Watercress and Arugula Salad
- juice of 3 limes
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 5 drops liquid stevia
- 4 red birds eye chiles (seeded and minced or to taste)
- 10 ounces watercress sprigs (tough ends removed)
- 3 ounces baby arugula
- 2 large green mangoes (peeled and cut into julienne strips)
- 1 Tablespoon toasted black sesame seeds (optional)
- Combine the lemon juice, sesame oil and stevia in a small bowl.
- Add the chiles and stir to combine.
- Season with salt, to taste. Set aside.
- Combine the watercress and arugula in a large mixing bowl.
- Toss the mango strips with the greens.
- Pour the reserved sauce over the top and toss to combine.
- Mound equal portions of the salad in the center of each of six salad plates.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds, if desired, and serve.