- 6 cups vegetable broth
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 fennel bulb chopped
- 1 leek (white and pale green parts only)
- 1 cup chopped yellow onion
- 3 celery stalks chopped
- 2 garlic cloves finely chopped
- 1 cup green beans chopped
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 cup frozen spinach
- 1 cup cooked gluten free pasta (use a small pasta)
- 2 carrots peeled into ribbons
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 scoop Garden of Life Raw Organic Meal Unflavored
- Parsley for garnishing
- In a large pot, add olive oil and turn heat to medium.
- Add in chopped onions, leek, fennel, celery and garlic and cook for about 7 minutes.
- Add in remaining ingredients and let soup cook on a low simmer for at least 30 minutes before serving.
- Garnish with chopped parsley.
Products in this Recipe
Raw Organic Meal Shake & Meal Replacement Lightly Sweet - 36.6 oz...