Serves: 4 to 6
- 1½ cups chopped or slivered almonds
- 1 cup gluten-free quick oats (optional)
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup coconut flakes
- ½ cup pumpkin seeds
- ¼ cup Garden of Life Coconut Oil (melted)
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well so everything is well coated with coconut oil.
- On a large cookie sheet, spread granola mixture into a single layer and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven, let granola cool, and then crumble into bite-size pieces. Store in refrigerator for up to three weeks.
Products in this Recipe
Raw Extra Virgin Coconut Oil Glass Jar - 16 fl oz (473mL)