Gwen’s Banana Split Blizzard
Serves: 1 or 2 (Hot fudge serves 4)
- 2 cups frozen banana chunks
- ¼ cup vanilla almond milk
- 1 cup fresh strawberries
- 1 cup fresh pineapple chunks
- ¼ cup Gwen's Hot Fudge
Hot Fudge Ingredients:
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup cacao
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup melted Garden of Life Coconut Oil
- For the hot fudge, blend all ingredients in a blender. Place in a jar and soak the jar in hot water for a few minutes.
- For the ice cream, place bananas and almond milk into a food processor using the "S" blade and process until the texture resembles soft serve ice cream.
- Add in pineapple and strawberries and about 2 Tablespoons of the hot fudge and pulse until well mixed.
- Top with an additional 2 Tablespoons of the hot fudge and enjoy immediately!
Products in this Recipe
Raw Extra Virgin Coconut Oil Glass Jar - 16 fl oz (473mL)