Skip to content
Gwen’s Grain Free Muffins
Serves: Makes 1 dozen muffins
- ¾ cup Garden of Life Golden Flax Seed ground into a flour*
- ½ cup Garden of Life Chia Seed ground into a flour
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 Tablespoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ cup Garden of Life Coconut Oil
- 1/3 cup honey
- ½ cup applesauce
- 4 eggs
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- (Add-ins) 1 cup chopped organic walnuts and 1 cup chopped organic apple (I prefer Fuji.)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine dry ingredients.
- Beat eggs, then add honey, melted coconut oil and vanilla and mix well.
- Add wet mixture into dry mixture and add applesauce.
- Mix everything together and then add chopped walnuts and chopped apple pieces.
- Grease muffin pan with coconut oil and then 2 Tablespoons of batter into each muffin pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes.