Skip to content
Heirloom Tomato & Peach Bruschetta
- 4 large heirloom tomatoes - various colors if possible
- 2 large ripe peaches
- ¼ cup chopped flat leaf parsley
- 8 oz. burrata cheese (optional)
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup chopped pistachios
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 loaf of bread (gluten free) sliced and lightly toasted
- Chop tomatoes and peaches into small chunks and place into a large bowl.
- Toss in parsley.
- In a separate bowl, combine the pistachios, lemon zest, olive oil, vinegar, honey and salt.
- Toss nut mixture in with the tomatoes and peaches.
- Spread mixture on bread, and place a few pieces of burrata cheese on top (optional).
- Serve as an appetizer or side dish.