Homemade Vegan Chili
First 8 Ingredients:
- 1 cup chopped bell pepper - red and orange combo
- 1 cup chopped yellow onion
- 3 garlic cloves finely chopped
- 2 Tablespoons chopped jalapeno pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Garden of Life Coconut Oil
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 Tablespoon chili powder
Second 8 Ingredients:
- 2 ½ cups tomato sauce (plain)
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 15oz. can black beans rinsed
- 1 15oz. can garbanzo beans rinsed
- 1 15oz. can kidney beans rinsed
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- Turn crockpot on low setting.
- Add first 8 ingredients to a skillet and sauté for 7-to-8 minutes.
- Pour contents into a crockpot.
- Next, add the final 8 ingredients into the crockpot and stir until well combined.
- Let chili cook for 2-to-4 hours on low before serving.
- Stir occasionally and add more vegetable broth if the chili gets too thick.
- Chili lasts 4-to-5 days refrigerated or 2 months in freezer.
Products in this Recipe
Raw Extra Virgin Coconut Oil Glass Jar - 16 fl oz (473mL)