- 2 12oz bags 70% dark chocolate chips
- 3 Tablespoons Garden of Life Coconut Oil
- 3 gluten free graham crackers
- Vegan mini marshmallows
- Melt chocolate chips and coconut oil in a double broiler or microwave.
- Crush 2 of the graham crackers into small bite sized pieces and crush the third cracker into a powder.
- Use either a 12-cavity baking pan or peanut butter cup cavity pan and pour chocolate about half way up each cavity.
- Next, place a few small pieces of the graham cracker on top of the chocolate, then pour more chocolate on the graham cracker to cover it.
- Next, place 3-4 marshmallows on the chocolate and finally sprinkle with the powdered graham cracker.
- Allow the s’mores to settle by placing them in the refrigerator for about 10 minutes.
- You can store the s’mores in the refrigerator for several days, but make sure to let them sit out at room temperature for about 10 minutes before serving.
Products in this Recipe
Raw Extra Virgin Coconut Oil Glass Jar - 16 fl oz (473mL)