Skip to content
Kale and Arugula Salad
- 1 bunch organic Lacinato kale
- 3 cups organic arugula
- 3 Tablespoons organic cranberries
- 2 Tablespoons pine nuts
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced organic red onion
- 2 Tablespoons organic parmesan reggiano cheese
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 teaspoons organic honey
- 2 teaspoons organic lemon juice
- Remove stem from kale and chop.
- Place in a large bowl with all dressing ingredients.
- Using your hands, massage the dressing ingredients into the kale and then add arugula.
- Continue to use your hands to mix in the arugula.
- Add the remaining salad ingredients and toss.
- Serve right away or refrigerate for up to two days.