Keto Cookie Bites
- 2 scoops Garden of Life Keto Meal Powder Chocolate
- 1 ½ cups almond flour
- ¼ cup grass fed butter melted
- ¼ cup Garden of Life Coconut Oil melted
- 1/3 cup monkfruit sweetener
- ¼ cup no sugar added chocolate chips (such as Lily’s)
- 1/3 cup chopped cashews
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Salt or cinnamon for sprinkling on top
- Place Keto Meal, monkfruit sweetener and almond flour into a bowl and mix together with a whisk or fork.
- Add in vanilla, melted butter and coconut oil, chocolate chips and cashews and mix again until well combined.
- Roll tablespoon-sized balls and place on a plate and then freeze for about 20 minutes to set.
- Sprinkle bites with salt or cinnamon and store in freezer for up to one month.