Keto Meal Prep: Shrimp Taco Bowls
- 24 oz. peeled and deveined shrimp
- 3 garlic cloves finely chopped
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1½ teaspoons chili powder
- 1 Tablespoon lime juice
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon onion granules
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 scoop Dr. Formulated Keto Butter Powder
- 4 cups finely chopped cauliflower
- 1 Tablespoon Garden of Life Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 2 cups chopped tomatoes
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- 1 cup diced avocado
- 1 cup chopped cilantro
To make the Cauliflower rice:
- Heat oil to medium in a large skillet and add in cauliflower and salt.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes, stirring frequently.
- In a large skillet, heat oil to medium high and add in garlic and shrimp.
- Next add all spices and lime juice and cook until shrimp are pink (about 7 minutes).
- Remove from heat and stir in Butter Powder.
- Assemble cauliflower rice on bottom then place shrimp, tomatoes, avocado and cheese in sections on top of the rice and top with cilantro.
- Note: Add avocado the day that you are eating the dish, not in advance.
Products in this Recipe
Raw Extra Virgin Coconut Oil Glass Jar - 16 fl oz (473mL)