- 6 eggs
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 1 scoop Dr. Formulated Keto Butter Powder
- 1 leek
- 1 cup chopped kale
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 2 Tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 Tablespoons chopped dill
- 1 Tablespoon chopped chives
- 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 4 Roma tomatoes
- 1 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil - salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Slice Roma tomatoes into ¼ inch round slices.
- Lay tomato slices in a single layer on a baking sheet then cover with 1 Tbsp. of olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Roast tomatoes for 12 minutes.
- Cut leek into thin slices (about 1 cup).
- Heat a pan to medium high and add 2 Tbsp. of oil then add in leeks, garlic and salt.
- Cook for about 5 minutes then add in kale and cook for another 3 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Next, whisk together eggs, cream and butter powder. Fold in chopped herbs.
- Decrease oven temperature to 375 degrees.
- Spray a quiche pan with coconut oil then put leek/kale mixture into pan, sprinkle in cheese, pour in egg mixture then top with Roma tomatoes.
- Cook for 35 minutes.
- Let cool before serving.
Products in this Recipe
Keto Organic Grass Fed Butter Powder 30 Servings