Skip to content
Keto Roasted Almonds
- 2 cups almonds unsalted
- 1 scoop Garden of Life Dr. Formulated MCT Powder
- 2 Tablespoons ghee
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon Swerve
- 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- dash of cayenne pepper
- Mix together almonds, MCT Powder, spices and Swerve.
- Melt butter and mix in chopped rosemary.
- Pour butter mixture over almonds and toss until well combined.
- Spread on a parchment-lined cookie sheet and bake at 425 for 8 minutes.
- Serve on salads, poultry, fish or eat as a snack.