Loaded Chocolate Chip Cookie
Use Organic Ingredients:
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 cups gluten free rolled oats
- 2 eggs - or 2 chia eggs*
- ¾ cup coconut palm sugar
- ¾ cup cane sugar
- ¾ cup Garden of Life Coconut Oil - melted
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup dairy free chocolate chips
- ¾ cup raisins
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Using an electric mixer, mix together sugars, eggs, vanilla extract, coconut oil and peanut butter. *For chia eggs: Chia Egg = 1 tablespoon of chia seeds + 3 tablespoons of water to replace 1 egg.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, oats, salt, baking powder and baking soda.
- Slowly pour dry ingredients into wet ingredients and mix until well combined, then add in the chocolate chips, raisins and pecans.
- Spoon tablespoon-sized balls onto a parchment-lined cookie sheet and bake 13-15 minutes.
- Let cookies cool on a cooking wrack before serving.
- Store cookies in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks or in freezer for several months.
Products in this Recipe
Raw Extra Virgin Coconut Oil Glass Jar - 16 fl oz (473mL)