Skip to content
Lunch Roll Ups
- 4 spinach tortillas or gluten free tortillas
- Hummus or veganaise
- Spinach leaves
- Sliced tomatoes
- Sliced cucumbers
- Sliced avocados
- Organic turkey lunch meat and cheese
- Spread either hummus or veganaise onto the tortilla.
- Place several spinach leaves, sliced veggies and sprouts on top of hummus or veganaise.
- Add turkey lunch meat and cheese if desired, or make it vegan by not adding any meat or cheese.
- Carefully roll the tortilla towards you, secure in ends, then cut in half.
- To keep roll up secure, stick toothpicks into each tortilla.
- Eat immediately or store in refrigerator for one day.
- Paleo option: Use thinly sliced zucchini or collard green leaves instead of tortillas and wrap inside veggies, meat, tuna or avocado.