Skip to content
Mango Cranberry Kale Salad
- 2 bunches of kale
- ¼ cup chopped dried mango
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup pine nuts
- 2 Tablespoons grated parmesan cheese (optional)
- ½ avocado
- ¼ cup avocado oil
- 1½ Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon maple syrup
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- Remove stems from kale and then finely chop and place in large bowl.
- Add ½ avocado, avocado oil, salt, lemon juice, and maple syrup.
- Massage kale with your hands to incorporate the dressing and soften the kale (do this for about 1 minute).
- Add remaining ingredients and toss.
- Serve immediately or store in refrigerator for up to 2 days.