Mini Berry Cheesecakes
Serves: 12 Mini Cheesecakes
Berry Cheesecake filling – Use Organic:
- 1½ cups raw cashews
- 1 cup fresh blackberries
- ½ cup fresh blueberries
- 2/3 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1/3 cup Garden of Life® Coconut Oil
- 1/3 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1/3 cup raw honey or pure maple syrup
Crust – Use Organic:
- 1 cup raw pecans
- 1 cup pitted Medjool dates
- 1/8 teaspoon packed sea salt
- Cover the raw cashews with boiling hot water and let soak for one hour.
- In a food processor, add the raw pecans and process until an even meal consistency, then remove and set aside. Add the pitted dates and sea salt into the same food processor and process until a small ball forms.
- Return the pecans back into the food processor and process until you get a dough-like texture.
- Cut thin strips of parchment paper and lay into each slot in a muffin tin.
To Make Crust:
- Pack the pecan-date mixture down evenly into each muffin tin.
To Make Cheesecake Filling:
- Drain the soaked cashews and add them into the blender, followed by the blackberries, blueberries, lemon juice, melted coconut oil, chilled coconut milk and raw honey. Blend together until smooth.
- Pour the filling evenly into each muffin tin.
- Place the muffin tin into the freezer and freeze for 1-2 hours to allow the mixture to set.
- Pull up on the parchment paper to remove the cheesecake, discard the parchment paper and enjoy!
Products in this Recipe
Raw Extra Virgin Coconut Oil Glass Jar - 16 fl oz (473mL)