- 1 head of frisee
- 2 cups mixed greens
- 1 cup sprouts
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup chopped oranges
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup shaved butternut squash
- ½ cup olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons apricot preserves
- 2 Tablespoons orange juice
- 1 Tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- ½ Tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- ½ Tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove minced
- Whisk dressing ingredients together and set aside.
- Chop frisee and place in a large bowl with remaining salad ingredients.
- Pour dressing over salad and toss until everything is well mixed.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate for several hours before serving.
Note: You can make this salad in advance, but don’t put the dressing on until you are ready to serve it. If the dressing is on the salad too long it can end up making the greens soggy.