Mixed Berry Crisp
- 2 cups blueberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup blackberries
- 1/3 cup coconut palm sugar
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger root
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
Crumble Topping Ingredients:
- ¾ cup gluten free oats
- ¾ cup coconut palm sugar
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup Garden of Life Coconut Oil
- ¼ cup gluten free baking flour
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine first six ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
- Grease a square brownie pan with coconut oil.
- Next, combine (with your hands) the crumble topping ingredients.
- Pour berry mixture into the pan and then cover with crumble topping.
- Bake for 45 minutes, and top with your favorite ice cream.
Products in this Recipe
Raw Extra Virgin Coconut Oil Glass Jar - 16 fl oz (473mL)