Mother’s Day Macaroons
Serves: 32 Macaroons
- 2 cans (7.4 oz cans) sweetened condensed coconut milk
- 5 cups shredded coconut
- 2 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
Optional Chocolate Coating:
- Natural red food coloring (I used 1 teaspoon beet juice)
- 1½ cups white chocolate chips
- 2 Tablespoons Garden of Life Coconut Oil
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Mix condensed coconut milk and vanilla into shredded coconut.
- Beat eggs whites and salt with an electric mixer until the egg whites form soft peaks.
- Fold egg white mixture into shredded coconut mixture.
- Form macaroons with your hands and place onto a parchment-lined cookie sheet and bake for 24 minutes.
- Let cool.
- Macaroons last one week in refrigerator or one month in freezer.
Products in this Recipe
Raw Extra Virgin Coconut Oil Glass Jar - 16 fl oz (473mL)