No Bake Chocolate Cake
Serves: 8 to 12
- 2 cups walnuts
- 8 pitted Medjool dates
- 1 Tablespoon Garden of Life Coconut Oil
- ½ cup cacao powder (or cocoa powder)
- ¼ cup honey (or maple syrup)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- dash of sea salt
- Place walnuts into food processor using the S blade. Turn food processor on for about 15 seconds, or until the walnuts form a flour-like consistency.
- Add remaining ingredients and process again for another 20 seconds.
- Remove batter and shape into a cake. (If the batter seems too sticky, refrigerate it for 30 minutes before shaping into a cake.)
- Top with fresh raspberries or sprinkle cinnamon or coconut flakes on top. (Lasts one week in refrigerator, or one month in freezer.)
Products in this Recipe
Raw Extra Virgin Coconut Oil Glass Jar - 16 fl oz (473mL)