Paleo Beef Stir Fry
Serves: 2 to 3
- 1 pound flank steak (cut into strips)
- 2 cups steamed broccoli florets
- 2 cups mung bean sprouts
- 1 Tablespoon Garden of Life Coconut Oil
- ¼ cup coconut aminos (or 3 Tablespoons wheat-free tamari)
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- 2 teaspoons grated ginger root
- 1 Tablespoon sesame seed oil
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon Chinese Five Spice
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- dash of cayenne pepper
- Combine marinade ingredients together and place in large ziplock bag. Add flank steak strips and marinate for 20 minutes at room temperature, or overnight in the refrigerator.
- Add coconut oil to a skillet or wok and turn heat to high. Add steak and marinade and cook for about 5 to 6 minutes, turning pieces of steak to cook both sides.
- Add broccoli and mung beans, reduce heat to medium, cover skillet and cook for another 3 minutes.
- For garnish, sprinkle on 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes and ¼ cup chopped cilantro and serve immediately. Lasts 2 days refrigerated. It's gluten free, dairy free and soy free.
Products in this Recipe
Raw Extra Virgin Coconut Oil Glass Jar - 16 fl oz (473mL)